X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asbjoern
    • Oct 2003

Problem burning image to HD

Hey,

I have just bought a DVD- R and would like to copy a DVD. I have used dvdshrink, to reduse the size to 4 ,7 GB. I have done this by followring the giude on this site (http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/23_2.html)..

I have no problems playing the vob-files in windvd.

My problem is when I have to burn an image of the new dvd using ImgTools (0.89). I have created a "vitual drive", the problem arises when I go to the CreateImage menu. I mark of the Create Disc Image tab I get this messege.

"Can´t locate `Video_ts`folder or `Video_ts.ifo`file. Please reenter."

Hope that there are someone that will be able to asist me.

asbjoern

ps. thanks for a great a site
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

The DVD "package" created by DVD Shrink (.IFO, .BUP, .VOB files) must be placed in a folder named (MUST be ALL capitals) VIDEO_TS...

(If you read the posts in the DVD Shrink-specific sub-forums here, you'll note that a small add-on program has recently been released, that will automatically create the .ISO image in conjunction with the use of DVD Shrink)
    Last edited by setarip; 26 Oct 2003, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• asbjoern
      • Oct 2003

I am not completely sure what you mean. I have tried both naming the folder containing all the files VIDEO_TS the same messeage keeps comming up and I have also tried to put the entire folder (with all the vobfiles ad so on) into a new folder called VIDEO_TS but nothing seams to work

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Instead of IMGTool:

Comment

• asbjoern
          • Oct 2003

Yeeeeeees, thanks a lot setarip

It works I used AutoShrinkIso, which by the way works fantastic combined with DVDdecrypter and dvdshrink30beta5 its a lot easyer than using the guide aI mention above.

(If anyone has the same problem they can downloade the software here http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/)

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"Yeeeeeees, thanks a lot setarip"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...