Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spaceboy5367
    • Oct 2003

failed to send cue sheet ???

Decrypter gave me this error...anyone know what this means?

spaceboy
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

That sounds more like a VCD/SVCD related message - not one from DVD Decrypter...

What were you doing or trying to do when you saw this message?

Comment

• spaceboy5367
      • Oct 2003

failed to send cue sheet

thanks again setarip for your quick reply...here's what i was doing...

about 6 months ago i purchased from amazon.co.uk a dvd single called 'more than this' by the great peter gabriel. i'm a big PG fan and as soon as i got it i popped it in my dvd player & it wouldn't play. i suspected it was a region issue. not until a few days ago, thanks to dvd decrypter, did i find out that it actually is a dvd-ROM. so i thought, 'ok, cool...i'll make a backup, burn it to a dvd-r & be able [finally] to watch it on my tv]'

well, i successfully ripped it to my hard drive, opened it up in dvd shrink [didn't need to compress 'cause it's just a video & a couple of songs] & created an easy cd creator image file that i had hoped to then burn with decrypter [962,036 KB]

...BUT, it gave me that failed to send cue sheet & i heard a lady say 'uh-no!'

anyway, this is the first time this has happened. i'm guessing maybe it's because it was a dvd-rom? i don't know, i'll wait to hear what you think.

thanks again setarip,

spaceboy

PS_i know halloween is over but if you want to see a really great movie [documentary], check out a film called 'brother's keeper'...you'll never forget this film! also, it's just been re-issued on dvd for its 10th anniversary.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Use DVD Decrypter to BOTH rip the original DVD as an .ISO image file - and then to burn it...

Comment

• spaceboy5367
          • Oct 2003

failed to send cue sheet

setarip,

i tried doing what you said [ripping with decrypter [iso->read] & writing with decrypter [iso->write]. i hope i'm using the proper terms. anyway, i got the same thing:

'failed to send cue sheet'

...am i the first person who has encountered this problem??

let me know if you have any other ideas.

thanks again,

spaceboy
          Last edited by spaceboy5367; 3 Nov 2003, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

Just noticed your original reference to a "a dvd single".

Please list all of the filenames and filesizes that appear on the original DVD.

If all of the files are located in the "AUDIO_TS" folder and have ".AOB" extenders, you're out of luck, as this would be a TRUE audio DVD, for which there is no ripping software...
            Last edited by setarip; 3 Nov 2003, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...