X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eagerbeaver
    • Jul 2003

Any known problems with nero 6 se? please help

I have been using a pioneer 106 for months using nero 5.5
    Burnt disks playback in every player and every software on pc.

I recently bought a laptop with a toshiba 2x burder in it. It has nero 6 se (6.1x) installed on i. Burnt disks will play on standalone machines and on the laptop using any software but power dvd. It will not play on any other pc with power dvd. I am using the same media. I only use disks now with ritek go4 dyes. So the only things I can suspect is the burner itself is naff of the version of nero is doing something to the disk when it burns it to inhibit playback on power dvd software. Pleas help someone. Someone must have some idea.

Many thanks in advance
    eagerbeaver
  • sfheath
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Sep 2003

Every once in a while someone comes up with a cracker.

Plays on standalone and any softwares except PowerDVD?

I shall definitely be watching this space!
    This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

• Quality's Proof
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Jan 2004

Try burning with DvdDecrypter v. 3.1.9.0 and see if they play. If so, there is a definite conflict with Nero and power DVD.

You could try to un-install Nero and see if discs will play, but be aware some un-installs will swipe/delete some O.S. files, etc. and a re-install of windows may be necessary.

Obviously there iother solutions. I tend to not use such problem softwares such as Nero and therefore do not have such hassles.
      Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

Working...