• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDTiVo
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Feb 2004

ImgTool ISO and vDAEMON

ImgTool 0.91.1 creates ISOs with an LST file.

vDAEMON 3.44 doesn't recognize LST. It does recognize MDS, which I can create with DVD Decrypter.

I suppose I could take my burned DVDR (with DVD Decrypter) and use ISO Read to make an MDS (ie. overwrite the - useless - LST files) to get an ISO I can mount with vDAEMON.

But is there something that will quickly convert LST to MDS?

Thank you.
  • Quality's Proof
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jan 2004

Doesn't DVDDecrypter generate/associate an/with MDS?

I use IMG Tools Classic v. 0.91.1 and DVDDecrypter to burn dvd movies with.

I have dvd player software.

Are you trying to have a "free" dvd player by using daemon. Reason I ask is I saw something on a thread (@ another forum?) about how to do so.
    Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• HDTiVo
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Feb 2004

I want to play/mount the ISOs generated by IMG Tools.

The problem is DAEMON won't mount LSTs. It does accept other formats, particularly MDS which works with Decrypter, so I'd like to convert LST to MDS.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Jan 2004

Yeah. You may have to use daemon to view the movie by ripping and then using daemon.

If you don't get the solution here, Doom9.org or .net and dvdrhelp.com are good leads for a solution or a link to what you are needing.
        Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

Working...