okay...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sanderstijl

okay...

ok, i guess there are only losers here who don't know it either? or just silent people who lost their fingers and can't type anymore LOL

well anyway, i got the full version of discjuggler, and i can burn ps2 games on cd, but dvd games still fail....

If you can help me please do so! thanks!
  • Quality's Proof
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jan 2004

Have no experience with PS2 back-ups is why I don't post to PS2 posts (unless I see the solution). Most of the posters are dvd movie rippers/burners and the occasional VHS/LD to dvd transfer poster.

I am not one to spread confusion by posting when I have no real understanding of the solution.

The reason I have no understanding of PS2 back-ups is my daughter has not asked me for such, when/ir if she does, I will be an expert @ such with the swiftness.

Your questions could be posted @ a site specific forum for such, you could try dvdrhelp.com for answers/leads and try a search engine search eith the words PS2, dvd games, freeware back-ups.
    Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

Working...