Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tack
    • Jan 2004

copying on the fly,quality testing?

i just upgraded from a NECnd1300a 4* to a pioneer 107d OEM,with the unofficial firmware upgrade to burn all 4* disks at 8* and read at 12* region free. also got a JVC liteon 16* rom,and upgraded the official firmware fromds1a to ds1c.
    anyhow, i have copied a dozen movies,using the lovely Taiyo Yuden japanese made DVD-R's(rated4*,certified 8*)
    all SEEMS perfect to original.
    im using upgraded nero 6316 copy to copy on a shared ied card slave to master set up.

question:
    what can i use to test quality?

also ive been recommended to try direct DX,any feedback?

don't think ill get any faster or better at the moment, but just making sure its the best set up. currently takes 8min20 seconds to copy to copy a 4.35gig disk.

thanks in advanced,
    tack
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Sounds like you are already at the leading edge ;>}

Comment

• tack
      • Jan 2004

this makes me very happy man top hear that.
      a big change from 6 months ago when i was anguising about shintaro diskc(since found there the disks princo called b grades) and not being able to copy sone dvd's(decryption problems) avarage burn took over a hour(45mins to decrypt using decess,30 mins to shrink with beta3 then 28 mins to burn with nero 6.) over a hour and a half with occational skips,jumps. got to 15 mins burn with TDK.

i must recommend DVD43 though for decrypting and region free, its there automatically when i start up, works auto when it reads a disk,so shrink can do so far 100% of dvd's. no decrypting for me now.
      next week i going to try somethign else that does D9's to 4.35 gig on the fly. forgot the name at the moment.

mostly due to this forum.
      thankyou all,
      tack

Comment

Working...