Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raymomofo
    • Jul 2004

Requesting Assistance for data dvd burning

Hello...I'm new to these forums and am seeking help for backing up my files on dvd+r discs with my hp dvd writer 300n

I've been having problems burning data dvds.. i'm trying to back up my .avi files but keep on experiencing problems

everytime I burn it using Nero 6.0.. it says burn successful, but it fails the verification check. The DVD is readable, but about half of the files do not work. The rest work perfectly but the rest do not function correctly

I use memorex dvd+r discs and i heard that they were low quality...but i just wanted to see if my burner worked properly. It burn's cd's properly (both data and music). I doubt it's the program since i have used nero and recordnow (both have same issue)

I dont know what is causing it.. I tried using Nero Info tool and when i looked at the ASPI tab for system ASPI, it said ASPI files are missing...Does this have anything to do with it? The only ones listed there are
    WNASPI32.DLL and WINASPI.DLL...

I appreciate any assistance in solving this problem...
  • Mig$y
    Retired
    • Jan 2004

If you belive your problem is ASPI related have a read through: http://cd-rw.org/articles/archive/aspisetup.cfm

If you are also using an early version of Nero 6, do an update.

Comment

• Raymomofo
      • Jul 2004

The Nero APSI (WNASPI32.DLL) I got says that it is installed and functioning properly when I do the Info Tool Check...It's only the system ASPI that's missing

Comment

Working...