Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fast.shark
    • Jul 2004

AC3 2-ch unspecified....

I have a DVD-R that once you do a directory on it, there is the Video_TS folder with contents such as: .VOB/.IFO/.BUP. I am trying to make a backup copy of this DVD-R in short. I open DVDshrink, open disk, I am able to preview with audio. but in the right hand column under compression I see "AC3 2-ch unspecified". Which when I click on the backup button, save it to my HD as a ISO file. And at 95% I get a "DVD shrink has encountered an error and cannot comtinue. Failed to read file "D:\" Data error (cyclic redundancy check). PLEASE advise.

Thank YOu Kindly!!
    Attached Files
  • fast.shark
    • Jul 2004

Here is the other print screen.

THANK YOU KINDLY
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mig$y
      Retired
      • Jan 2004

first try cleaning your disc. If it still doesn't work try ripping with DVD Decrypter.

Comment

• fast.shark
        • Jul 2004

Well, I grabbed another copy of the DVD-R im trying to copy. I was able to create an ISO im in the process of burning it now. But even on this DVDshrink session, the same message showed for the audio files...is this "normal" or maybe how the creator made this DVD-R?

Much THanks

Comment

• Billy_Black
          • Mar 2004

"AC3 2-ch unspecified" should not have any bearing, I get this now and then. Have you ever burned any back ups before of store bought DVD's.

Comment

Working...