Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demijan
    • Aug 2004

"Root menu" problem

I have created a menu with 2 clips (tracks) to select from. When I select a track, it takes me to another menu called the track menu where I have to confirm it by hitting "play". Here is the problem:

While playing the clip, when i hit "root menu" on my remote, it does not take me to the MAIN menu, but to the track menu. I can choose to go back to the main menu FROM the track menu, but from the clip I can't go directly back to the main menu by hitting the "root menu" button. Normal dvds when you buy them, when you hit ROOT MENU or MENU during the movie, it takes you back to the main menu as if you just put in the dvd. This doesn't work for me, it takes me to the track menu. What can i do to correct this?? I am using TMPGEnc DVD Author to make my menus for the dvd.
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

Simply click the "Menu Display Settings". Under the "General" tab, there are options on how you want the menus to be displayed and in what particular way you would like them to perform.

Comment

• Demijan
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ormonde
      Simply click the "Menu Display Settings". Under the "General" tab, there are options on how you want the menus to be displayed and in what particular way you would like them to perform.
      No, the problem isn't what displays first. The problem is getting BACK to the Main Menu. For example:

I watch a clip, and I want to return to the main menu, I press "Root Menu" on the remote and it takes me to the TRACK menu instead of the MAIN MENU.

Comment

• Demijan
        • Aug 2004

Never mind, thank you for your help. I figured out what the problem was. I was creating Track menus instead of Chapter menus.

Comment

• ormonde
          Digital Video Explorer
          • Dec 2003

"thank you for your help"

Glad to be of help

Comment

Working...