Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jossef
    • Oct 2004

Can't Figure Out How To Burn

I have just started trying to backup DVD's. I have Shrink. Everything seems fine but if I try to burn using Decrypter I can't open the file and Decrypter won't recognize them. I have the demo for Nero. Can someone tell me how to get the files from the hard drive to a burner program and which program to use.

Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

In order to BURN using DVD Decrypter, you have to SAVE as ".ISO" in DVD Shrink...

Comment

• lgha
      Digital Video Technician
      Digital Video Technician
      • Mar 2004

If you want to burn with Nero as a seperate step:

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

If you have the latest version 3.2 of DVDShrink you can output the files directly to DVDDecrypter.

Comment

• Floppy

Re: Can't Figure Out How To Burn

Hi guys

Originally posted by Jossef
          I have just started trying to backup DVD's. I have Shrink. Everything seems fine but if I try to burn using Decrypter I can't open the file and Decrypter won't recognize them. I have the demo for Nero. Can someone tell me how to get the files from the hard drive to a burner program and which program to use.

Thanks
          Well follow the Guides to DVD Shrink here.

I'm sure Nero is fine even as a demo mode to burn any output files from your hard disk to DVD.

I add attachment for you to look at

Would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

Good things
          Last edited by Guest; 22 Nov 2005, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...