Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • user3432
    • Dec 2004

Backup my TV show dvds...

I'm trying to figure out the best way to back up my DVDs that have a whole season of TV shows on them. I don't want to compress the video at all, and simply stripping streams and all the extra features does not fit it onto one CD. So I want to put say 3 episodes on one disc and 2 or 3 on another. I've been able to burn a DVD with just one title on it succesfully, but only when I select that title and tell IfoEdit that I am using IfoEdit and DVD decrypter. I was attempting to change pre command in the PGC table of video_ts.ifo, but haven't been able to get any results from this; movie just doesn't play. I don't care if I have the menu on it or if I simply have a dvd which plays each episode in order. Does not matter to me.

p.s. sorry if this is a repeat post. The search feature is fubared right now.

thanks
    --jason
  • TRI0N
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Dec 2004

Re-Author in DVD Shrink and add each episode till it can't hold anything more on a DVD without compressing them.
    Cheers!

TRI0N

Comment

• user3432
      • Dec 2004

Thanks! that is a ton easier. IfoEdit is powerful but it has its bugs and is too complicated to do something this simple.

Comment

Working...