Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick090
    • Dec 2004

i realy need help... thanks :)

i was working on a project in scenarist and i have a strange problem.
    the project is DVD-9 and the movie is "scent of a woman".
    i extracted the original m2v file from the original dvd and i converted the ac3 file to 5.1.
    the whole project takes about 7.2 GB. i set the layer brake in scenarist and i compiled the whole project.
    after burning with decrypter i noticed that the layer brake is set correctly and movie go on smothly. BUT... one cell before the layer brake (one chapter before) the video suddenly freeze and jump to the next layer! i than made the same project in maestro and i got the same problem. i used ritek DVD+R DL Disc and Verbatim DVD+R DL and i got the same problem! HELL I even got a new burner, nec nd-3500a (i also have the LG GSA-4120B)... All produce the same problem.
    please can anybody help me? i already wasted 6 DL Disc that cost me alote of money and i realy have to burn this project currectly.
    i even try to re encode the file (cos' maybe the file is damaged, even thu its the original file) but the output is too large and the quality is poor (the movie is 150 min!!!).
    i hope you can help me with this problem guys. thanks.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

I don't understand WHY you are doing what you're doing.

If your original, commercial DVD is a DVD9 and you have the capability of burning to a DVD9, why do you have to demux and remux? Why can't you simply use DVD Decrypter to both create and burn an .ISO image file?

Comment

• rick090
      • Dec 2004

cos'...

i wanted to convert the 2.0 ac3 to 5.1,
      plus i added another subtitle stream and a motion menu.

i also discoverd that maybe that spot where the movie stuck and jump to next layer, used to be a layer brake.
      is it posible? that a layer brake is flaged on the GOP structure?

Comment

Working...