Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shattered
    • Feb 2005

Blank Space After Burn

Hi I have tried to copy, the grudge and the forgotten as a back up, and if i do the complete disk using the dvd decreptor, then shink it works,, but if i try to just copy the movie with shrink, and play it theres a 2-3 miniute blank space at the start, any ideas?, i know if i copy a just the movies from a disk just using Shrink, it always plays fine, so it has something to do with the dvd decryptor and shrink together i believe and info would be good,

ideally i would like to eliminate all the previews and copy crap at the start and leave all the rest but it seems to be a bit of work ,, and im not that good with this stuff, ,, any ways any info rwould be great

Thanks Shattered
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Make your life simple and try all-in-one (commercial) DVD95Copy instead of the combination of DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, etc.. It will PROPERLY "rip", compress, and burn at the touch of a "button". DVD95Copy is readily able to process the "problem" DVDs you've mentioned, as well as any other DVDs recently released with new forms of protection ("Arccos") that DVD Shrink cannot handle directly...

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

shattered, go here to learn how to edit out the blank space out: http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...threadid=47260

Comment

Working...