• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vaughn
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Jan 2002

Gknot won't install

I installed all the componets for Gknot a little while ago no problem but since i have reformatted my hard drive. Now when i try to install the Tsunami-Filter-Pak I get the error :

The Install Sheild Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be launched . Error loading type library/DLL.

Also when i try to run Nandub i get the error message of:

A required .Dll file, OGG.DLL was not found.

I had no problem installing these two when i had all sorts of crap on my computer but know that it is clean it won't work? DOes anybody know what these error messages mean? I have tried to download them and install more than once to no avail.
  • Diegoll2k
    South American DivXer
    • Mar 2002

Seems that between all the "crap" you mention were some important DLLs that now are missing.

OGG.DLL comes within the OGG Vorbis Codec, download Nimo Codec Pack and reinstall this codec in order to get Nandub to work again.

The other DLL seems to be quite important (it won't allow the installation) what makes me think Windows is not correctly installed. Try reinstalling it.

Comment

• Vaughn
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Jan 2002

Is the Tsunami-Filter-Pak optional? Will Gordion Knot work still with this not installed is it absoulutely essential?

Comment

• Erci
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Nov 2001

no you don't need tsunamis filterpack to get Gordianknot to work

//Erci
        DVD Backup Guide

Comment

Working...