Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quade2002
    • Aug 2002

corrupt data need help

Ok - I have 2 divX pieces - Im combining them into 1 and compressing to a single 700mb cd size using DivX 5 Pro double pass...

The first problem I had was the AC3 issue - which I resolved by reprocessing each part in VDUB AC3 - now both files are 44 - 128K

Im joining them together in VDub (standard) using the open vid - and then append vid technique - problem is that near the end I get ERROR - POSSIBLE CORRUPT DATA...

It seems the second part has a dodgy frame - plays ok in media player, etc but if I move to the frame in VDUB I get an error on frame - how can I bypass this?

Is there anyway I can fix this error and continue encoding, or simply force VDUB to ignore this?

Ive tried VIDOMI through a friends recommendation, but regardless of compressor I always get a black video screen with sound - VDUB has given me the best results so far...

Any suggestions are welcomed.
  • quade2002
    • Aug 2002

Ive tried deleting the frames where the error lies -

you can see the frames getting deleted (video window moves forward) but when it gets to the error, pressing delete does nothing - it just stops...

Comment

Working...