Ok I cant find it anywhere can someone help plz.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warlord_97477
    • Aug 2002

Ok I cant find it anywhere can someone help plz.

Ok what im looking for is a way to open the divx codec configuration window on divx 4.12 without goin through something like FlasKMPEG. Any help would be appreciated before i do this to my comp out of frustration, lol. If its not possible just let me know cuz i would appreciate that too, thanks

Warlord
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Virtualdub and many other capable encoders. You don't really have to be stuck at using Flask.

Comment

• warlord_97477
      • Aug 2002

oh sorry if i gave u the wrong impression im not stuck using flask i love that program, im just trying to automate my backup process and with flask its not possible to configure the divx codec without using the mouse, im looking for a way around this if possible

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

I see what you mean. I don't have an exact answer to give here, but let me see if I can be of some help.

I suppose you are doing a 2-pass encoding mode and you are looking for a way to automate the process of doing the first pass and straight after that, the second pass without having to bother with the DivX configuration window. You could try using the Job Control feature in Virtualdub to achieve this, though I haven't tested this out yet. Command lines are out of question as well.

Or, a simple alternative would be to use GordianKnot, which is capable of automating the lot of the tasks.

Comment

• warlord_97477
          • Aug 2002

ive used the 2 pass with job control on virtual dub and ive found it to be more confusing then helpful, and gordian is a possibilty i havnt used that at all, but basically what ive done is i have the script that will do everything i need except it cant open the cinfiguration window because of flask's limitations. anyways i appreciate your help but i gotta goto bed, lol its too early here, cya later

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

gordian is a possibilty i havnt used that at all,
            Then you really ought to start using it right away.

Comment

Working...