X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patel_o
    • Sep 2003

Sourcing an encoder

Hi

Is there any way to source an encoder from a c++ code? In my application the video card driver talks to the camera and returns a raw video image in YUV format to my c++ code.

The c++ code converts the raw video frame to RGB24 format from YUV format. It also create a timestamp object for each video frame it receives. ( The timestamp object is a separate object which is not a part of video frame).

I want to feed all this images converted by my c++ program to encoder alongwith the timestamp object for each frame. I am using Windows Media Encoder 9 series and am not sure if the WME-9 can accept raw video images returned by a software program as a source. Also, I want to integrate the timestamp for each video frame as part of the video frame at the time of encoding.

I have spend a lot of days trying to find some type of solution for this. It would be a great help if someone can provide a pointer to the solution.

Thanks
    Jignesh
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You'll stand a better chance of obtaining a meaningful response by posting your question in the "Developers/Webmatsers" sub-forum here...

Comment

Working...