Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Becrazed_ben
    • Sep 2003

TMPGEnc runtime error

hi, i get a runtime error when trying to load a wav file created using virtualdub MOD... the way in which i made this wav is as follows :

) Load the .AVI file into VirtualDubMOD (a different program than the standard VirtualDub) , ignore the message about VBR audio and hit NO....

2) From the "Video" dropdown menu, select "Direct Stream Copy"

3) From the "Streams" dropdown menu, select "Stream List" - and rightclick on the audio stream, then select "Full Processing Mode"
    rightclick again on the audiostream, then in compression select
    no compresion (PCM) then click on Demux and enter a filename with the wav suffix (e.g. terminator.wav) to save the audio.

Has is got anything to do with the avi having VBR mp3 audio , and if so what can i do to fix it..

Thanks
  • divxdude
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Dec 2001

ok im confused the post topic is TMPGEnc runtime error, yet your talking about virtual dub?

and what exactly are you trying to do extract the audio file from an AVI?

Comment

• StarRide
      • Aug 2003

Demux is extracting the audio track out of the avi, it wont be recompressed to what ever you set it.

Use "Save wav" instead so it will be recompressed to wav with whatever your codec settings are in full processing mode

The TMPGEnc runtime error was probably from the wav being a vbr mp3 so if u use "save wav" in virtualdub mod it should be fine

Comment

Working...