Please help!!! videotape to dvd or video format (newbee)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sn0wb04rd3r
    • Jan 2004

Please help!!! videotape to dvd or video format (newbee)

Hi there everyone!

Just before I ask my question I would emphasize that I am an ABSOLUTE newbee!
    My problem is that I have a sony digital camrecorder and I recorded some of my trips on tape. What I would like to do is to transfer all of my tape recordings on computer (it doesnt matter the extension of the video file *.mpg, or avi or whatever). Some friends told me that I need a firewire card and I bought it. I also have Adobe Premier software (I dont know if it is the right software). So basically what I would like to do is to transfer my trips recorded on tape to my comuter. (it doesnt matter for me if it is dvd or video format). Please help me by telling me STEP BY STEP what do I need, and what I have to do!!! If this is a wrong forum for my question I apologise and please tell me where is the right forum.You could also tell me a good understandable website with this topic!!

Thanx a lot in advance!!
  • divxdude
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Dec 2001

Try this, import all your video into Premier, then i recommend using TMPEnc to convert to .mpeg (for DVD). TMPEnc already has preset templates setup for DVD Encoding.

Comment

Working...