ripping audio, but only want left side sounds? ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr_dimsum
    • Feb 2003

ripping audio, but only want left side sounds? ASAP!

okay, i have an mpeg file, and i'd like to pull out the audio of it, but it's a multilanguage track, different on the left and the right. one is mandarin, and one is cantonese. i only want the cantonese, which is the left side sound, and i was hoping i could pull it out and than multiplex it back so it comes out of both sides, or just make it into a sound file and have it play from both left and right?

if u could help quick! i'd love that! i need this tomorrow morning... hahaha... last minute person here... errr... thanks!

hope u get my point! basically i jsut want to pull the left side audio and make it come out of both speakers to make it short.
  • tigerman8u
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2003

Use Virtual dub mpeg2 to extract your audio and save it to a file. Go here http://www.dvdrhelp.com/tools?section=18#18 and d/l Audacity. Load your audio avi in audacity. Select the audio channel you want and save it. Use Tmpgenc Plus, under video choose your video file. Under audio choose the audio file you saved from Audacity. Save the output to disk.

Comment

Working...