X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • animaniac79
    • Mar 2002

Nandub & SBC

Hello,

I have a big problem with Nandub. I wanted ti rip Planet of The Apes. So I Ripped it on my hard drive and then, I tryed to compress it with Nandub. I configured a 1200kb bitrate, but when I launch compression, the expected video size is about 200GB and the effective bitrate about 30MB/s. If a try to convert the same project (issue from DVD2AVI and VFAPIReader) with Virtualdub, it works fine, but Nandub doesn't want... Please help me
    My PC is a PIII 500, 256MB SDRAM, on win98SE
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Sounds like you have'nt installed the divx3.11 codec or the MSMPEG4v2 codec depending on which you selected in nandub.
    You should be able to find both in one of the codec packs.

Digital Digest DivX XviD Software Section - List of recommended, top 10 DivX, XviD and AVI software, latest news and updates
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• animaniac79
      • Mar 2002

Really! I only jinstalled DivX 4.12 Codec, I thought it should work! Thanks a lot: I'll try this evening and report if it was only this (I hope so...)
      Thx

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

SBC encoding with Nandub basically means you're encoding with the 3.11a codec. Nandub does not make use of anything else, not even the 3.11 VKI patch.

Comment

Working...