Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carlturbo
    • May 2002

audio/video sync HELP!!!!

hi every one i wonder if any one out there can help me before i pull all of my hair out ive downloaded a few movies in AVI format and used the audio decompressor in AVI2VCD to decom the audio so i can convert the file to a VCD compatable one in TMPENC but the bloody audio keeps losing sync ith the video and its P****** me off. its ok at the start of the film but by the end it can be as much as 12 secs out i think it has somthing to do with the PAL/NTSC frame rates but i dont know how to get around it so come on out there help a newbie thanks in advance lol....
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Use Virtualdub and TMPGEnc. Setarip has explained in great detail the procedure for creating "TMPGEnc complaint" audio.

Look at this:
    Hi, I'm trying to convert a file from AVI to MPEG-1 Format, and I'm using Nero burning rom. The problem I have is that each time I try to convert something, I get this message: "Unsupported File Format," and it won't let me use that file. But, I followed the instructions on the DivX digest page and it said that it

Comment

• techno
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Nov 2001

another way is to save the audio as a seperate file and then load this and the video in TMPGENC and make sure the audio is 44100Hz.

Techno

Comment

Working...