Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nostromo
    • Apr 2002

bout time...but...

well I got it figured out....My system was crashing under flask after about 18% of an encoding job....I reloaded, restarted, palyed, tweaked and finally rooted out a bad stick of RAM. Go Figure.....now it encodes (in about 4 hours....) but my filesises are incredably large and I cannot encode the audio to mp3, only PCM. What gives this time? Is there an MP3 codec I need to download?

And a quick thanks to those who responded last time.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

A lot of people are unable to locate the MP3 compressor in Flask. If you haven't got Radium MP3 installed in your system, you can give it a try, though I can't promise much here.

Comment

• nostromo
      • Apr 2002

I figured I hadn't installed something....But I don't have a radium mp3 codec and I am coming up empty looking for one. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for that quick reply!

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Comment

• nostromo
          • Apr 2002

Thanks, I tried there, but one link gave me an empty zip file and the other went to a briefcase on yahoo that was empty.......

Comment

• rolonzos
            • Jan 2002

Get the radium codec listed in the audio tool section of doom9.net

It's listed as Radium MP3 Codec.

Make sure you enter the multimedia properties and set it to enable if you still can't use it after installation.

Comment

• nostromo
              • Apr 2002

ok, downloading now....let's see if i can't get this thing working.......

Thanks guys, I wouldn't have gotten out of this hole without both of you.

Comment

Working...