X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diegoll2k
    South American DivXer
    • Mar 2002

Frameserver in GKnot

How do I use the frameserver option (in the Encoding Control Panel), because i need a frameserver file to encode and i have none !! Please help !! Thanx
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Save & Encode (Assuming you have finished setting up the other configurations for the video) -> Configure the options (eg. Resizing, Resize filter, etc.) -> Save. This will create an .avs file, which acts as a frameserver and can be opened in, for example, Virtualdub. You need to make sure that Avisynth is installed in your system before being able to use the frameserver.

Comment

• Diegoll2k
      South American DivXer
      • Mar 2002

Thanx for the reply......I don't know why, but the first time I tried to open the DVD2AVI project file, it didn't open the window where you save the frameserver (don't know it's name yet). Strangely, I found that SmartRipper couldn't rip 12 monkeys correctly, I had to manually select the VOBs because DVD2AVI skipped the first vob

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Try DVD Decrypter, if Smartripper does not work. LightningUK, a moderator in the DVD Decrypting/Ripping section, will only be too happy to help you out.

Comment

Working...