Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lordship
    • Jan 2002

Right side mirror effect

Well, this problem of mine occurs on my laptop running on win2k when I playback divx files. about one quarter of the film at the right hand side has a strange mirroring effect. This happens only when playing back specific files, and these files work normally on my other comp on win2k. I believe it happens when setting the cpu usage higher than 0, but sometimes the movie does play with cpu set higher than 0, only that it is rather jumpy. when i set the usage back to 0, it plays fine, but only with 20% cpu usage, so i try to set it to 1, for example. the problem occurs again, and can only be removed when going through a lot of installing and deinstalling 3.11alpha, vki codec and the 4.12 bundle. If someone could give me directions what to do, i'd be rather grateful.

Another prob ( if you're reding till here anyway ) is that I have files that are a bit off sync ( about 0.5 secs ), but when I try to fix that problem in nandub, i get a file that has the audio absolutely normal, but the video is eithe slow-motion or fast forward, in sections of about 2-3 seconds with the video being generally a lot faster than the audio. This occurs on both computers, so some help would be appreciated as well there.

Thx for reading this lot !
Working...