Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beno
    • Feb 2003

question about VirtualDub 1.4.5

Hey how's it going, I tried making my first divx movie last night and when I opened up the avi file in the morning it looked ok, but the sound was a little ahead by a few seconds. I heard about using VirtualDub to fix this, and I followed the instructions but do I really have to process the entire movie w/the settings I changed in interleaving just to see if it will sync it ok? When I open up the avi file and select direct stream copy for the audio/video.. and then click on interleaving and enter in a positive value, then hit ok.. when I click the button that starts the preview of the processed output I don't see any video, I hear the sound but that's about it. When I click on 'Dub in progress!' .. display output video is checked, I just have no way of seeing if the changes I made are close or not in syncing the audio. Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'll try my to be more clear in the future.. Thanks for your help.
  • beno
    • Feb 2003

Sorry, I posted this into wrong section.. stupid newbie

Comment

• khp
      The Other
      • Nov 2001

When you only change the audio skew and interleave, both audio and video should be set to direct stream copy. However you won't be able to see any preview durring the saveing, because it usually happens at 20-40x speed.
      Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
      http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

Working...