Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLT
    • Apr 2002

play back rip

I am a newbie at this, so English please, I have ripped a dvd with smart rip. the dvd was over the 4.5, so ripped it as a dvd 9? followed the instructions on this The film plays in power dvd, But no sound, and will play sound but no piture, Do I need to convert the audio file in anyway, before burning as a dvd and sharing the film as a divx?

Please help, as I have no hair left,
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

the dvd was over the 4.5, so ripped it as a dvd 9?
    If you ask for english, can you also explain this in more details in english?

The film plays in power dvd, But no sound, and will play sound but no piture,
    What on earth???

You should explicitly explain the problems you are having, instead of giving vague ideas for us to guess at.

Comment

• BILLT
      • Apr 2002

sorry was early morning, wot I was saying, The film I ripped with smartripper plays in power dvd, but dosent play the sound to the film, but open the sound vob file, only I get sound but open both files (sound file & piture file) i get just piture,. Going for info edit, try files only with smart ripper, then use info edit to delete the files I dont need,

thanx for replying
      Last edited by BILLT; 22 Apr 2002, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

but open the sound vob file only I get sound but open both files I get just piture
        This remains confusing. Perhaps you can give more details here?

Comment

Working...