• Show
Clear All
  • blutach
    Not a god of digital video
    • Oct 2004

Please observe rule 6 jerseybing.

Regards
    Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
    [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• jerseybing
      • Feb 2007

my netflix account is not bad...especially when you get a beat up dvd///you try every method to clean it...and it still won't back-up...they'll have a replacment in my mailbox in a day..maybe two...of course there times when i think all the sorters called out sick and nothing is getting sent out...but on the 3 plan......... i average 15+ a month easy......Blockbuster kinda scares me..what i mean by that...i don;t want this big ass cooperate people eater having my credit card info...i have had a few times where a dvd was lost in the mail,,,no sweat with Netflix...but with BB...i dont know...next thing ya know their charging your card for the dvd....just my opion (like a *******-everyone has one) lol jerseybing

Comment

• blutach
        Not a god of digital video
        • Oct 2004

Right mate. Take a 1 month holiday.

Regards
        Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
        [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

I have been having trouble with them not sticking to the queue.I understand that some may not be available at the time but common sense would be to send the next available one right. hell they went all the way down to the middle of my queue.So that just pissed me off so I wrote them and this is the answer I got

Hello Jason,

Thanks for contacting BLOCKBUSTER Online Customer Care.

I am really sorry to hear that you have been receiving your requested movie series not in its proper order, Jason and I do appreciate the time you have taken to submit your concern to us. Please be advised that when we are ready to ship a new DVD to you, the discs in the unbroken set will be sent in order for that set. For example: disc one will be shipped before disc two and so on. If there is more than one set for the series, all the other sets are considered their own group. For example: Season One is its own group and Season Two is another. If Season One is skipped over due to high demand and disc one of Season Two is available for shipping within a three-day window, it will be shipped although Season One has not been completed yet. For this reason, BLOCKBUSTER Online recommends putting the season sets further down the Queue or not adding the later seasons to the Queue until we finish sending the next one you want to see. I know the way this works could stand some improvement and may not be very convenient for you.

I sincerely hope I was able to fully assist you with your concern, Jason. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Bernadette
          Customer Care Associate
          BLOCKBUSTER Online
          How long does it take your movies to be shipped after you drop them off at the store? Mine always ship 2 days after I drop them off

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
            I have been having trouble with them not sticking to the queue.I understand that some may not be available at the time but common sense would be to send the next available one right. hell they went all the way down to the middle of my queue.So that just pissed me off so I wrote them and this is the answer I got

How long does it take your movies to be shipped after you drop them off at the store? Mine always ship 2 days after I drop them off
            I get stuff shipped that is not at the top of my queue becaue of the three day window I replied back then why is it marked as available?

Last week I returned the last DVD I had from online on Feb 2nd. One DVD shipped Sat the 3rd, and one on the 5th and none on the 6th. I hope the BB Super Bowl commercial doesn't have them swamped with new signups

I wrote them an email and got this response

Thanks for writing to BLOCKBUSTER Online Customer Care.

I am deeply sorry if your Queue slot has been open for quite some time,XXXXXXXX . I understand how disappointing it is if you are not receiving the titles you have requested, much more, not receiving the subscription you have paid for. This may be due to a technical glitch in our system during one of our updates. Please do not worry because I already have reported your concern to the proper department to expedite the shipment of the next available DVD in your Queue. I've also left a notation of this incident in your account.

I absolutely know how frustrating this is, so in my own simplest way, I want to make you feel that you are valued and not just considered as a transaction. As a gesture of good will and reconciliation, I’ve attached an additional e-coupon for you to use at your local BLOCKBUSTER Store. I earnestly hope this helps, so please claim the e-coupon by clicking the link below:
            KInda eases the pain but it still ain't right.

I ain't been doing too bad out of the DVDs shipped lately 1 was cracked (first one cracked from BB and I got an ecoupon for it) and 1 was shipped and the envelope was must have gotten damaged and they got it back the next day and I got an ecoupon for that too
            Attached Files

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

The ones they send from the stores take any where from 3- 5 days to get to me and they don't make it to my house on the date they specified.So I mark as not received and have them send the next one on my queue .
              KInda eases the pain but it still ain't right.
              No it isn't.I got smart with them and told them they should just remove the order numbers from the queues because they just send what they feel like any way

EDIT
              OK I decided to keep hounding them.The last excuse they gave me it didn't hold water, the batch that should have been sent all the disc were available so here is the reply

Hello Jason,

I understand your concern and I am very sorry for all the troubles this may have caused you, Jason. I greatly appreciate you taking time to notify us regarding this matter. Please be advised that when you add a series/set to your Queue, it is added as a group and indicated by a padlock icon. As long as you don't break the set (unlock the padlock,) we will ship the titles in order. If you do break (unlock) the set, then they will not ship in sequence, and will ship in random order. The discs will be sent according to availability. Please note that if disc one of a locked set is not available; the others will not be shipped. Instead, we will skip the entire set and move on to the next items in your Queue.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you, Jason. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. I hope I have provided you with the information you needed. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
              OK well guess what The last batch they sent me was all of one season except for disc one because it was marked as a short wait (so I was lied to again) guess who has screen capture of disc one and the others sitting in my queue
              Last edited by BR7; 8 Feb 2007, 04:59 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

The ones they send from the stores take any where from 3- 5 days to get to me and they don't make it to my house on the date they specified.So I mark as not received and have them send the next one on my queue .
                No it isn't.I got smart with them and told them they should just remove the order numbers from the queues because they just send what they feel like any way
                Nice, I do the same if not received within 3 days, in the morning of the 3rd day before the mailman comes But Imusually get my DVDs the day after shipping.

EDIT
                OK I decided to keep hounding them.The last excuse they gave me it didn't hold water, the batch that should have been sent all the disc were available so here is the reply

OK well guess what The last batch they sent me was all of one season except for disc one because it was marked as a short wait (so I was lied to again) guess who has screen capture of disc one and the others sitting in my queue
                Thats what ya gotta do, play their game. Send a reply with the captured pic and say what good are the rest of the seson with out disk1 !

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

1 step ahead of you jm

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                    1 step ahead of you jm
                    I thought you would be

I wouls say next is to ask how to communicate with a supervisor because your problem can not be resolved at this level. And answer a couple of the survey questions as Unsat, I do when I get goofy answers that ain't right

Comment

• OldStuff
                      • Dec 2006

I received the following two emails today from BB. A phone call (and 20 minute wait) informed me that they were probably sent out in error. Let’s hope so. Anyone else receive this type of email?
                      -----------------
                      The item received by BLOCKBUSTER Online® on Wednesday, February 7, 2007, is not one of the movies we sent you. We will return this item to you as soon as possible.
                      If you intended to return {Name of various movies removed}, simply remove the incorrect item from our postage paid envelope and replace it with the DVD you intended to return. Then, as always, seal the return envelope and send it back to us.
                      We appreciate your cooperation. If you feel you've received this notice in error, please contact Customer Care at 1-866-692-2789 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
                      ------------------------------
                      Thank you for contacting BLOCKBUSTER Online® Customer Care to update your account information. You are receiving this email because BLOCKBUSTER Online® Customer Care has updated your account due to an email or phone request.
                      For security purposes, we are sending you this email to confirm that changes have been made for the following : First Name, Last Name
                      You may visit our website and click on My Account to verify any of your account information.
                      If you did not request a change or believe that someone else is attempting to use your account, please contact us immediately by email or by telephone at 1-866-692-2789 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
                      Thanks,
                      BLOCKBUSTER Online® Customer Care

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
                        I thought you would be

I wouls say next is to ask how to communicate with a supervisor because your problem can not be resolved at this level. And answer a couple of the survey questions as Unsat, I do when I get goofy answers that ain't right
                        Will do jm I still haven't got a response yet.It took them and hour and half when they thought they were right If I don't get a response by tomorrow I am going to call

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Aegmorgil
                          • Nov 2005

The new email message sent in response to all problems:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah SHUT UP!! SHUT UP AND TAKE IT!!! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Comment

• Aegmorgil
                            • Nov 2005

Any time I have a problem with Queue or shipping, they give me mind-numbing drivel that has nothing to do with the actual problem. I usually respond and tell them that in those exact words. Sometimes they'll give me a coupon for my trouble (and still not fix the problem) or just more drivel. It's a 50/50 chance for either.

Comment

• mahoney19
                              • Apr 2005

The emailing problems to BB is pointless. I have been receiving way to many broken dvds 10 in the last month, I finally started calling and asking for a manager when I started getting the template response on the problem. After talking to a manager they gave me 1/2 price on my rental fee's for 3 months and 6 e coupons. I also was given a direct number to call the same manager if the problem continued. I spent about an hour on the phone but was worth it in the end.

Comment

• volfann
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Jun 2006

Originally Posted by Aegmorgil
                                The new email message sent in response to all problems:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah SHUT UP!! SHUT UP AND TAKE IT!!! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Damn that's priceless!!!!
                                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

Working...