Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rastajune
    • Jul 2002

I'm new to doing dvd ripping

I have rip my dvd to my hard driver. And know I would like to copy it to a blamk dvd.
  • vic102482
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Jan 2002

well where do you want to start

There a a couple of diffrent ways you can go about it

Either - Rip to your harddrive with dvd decrypter and then use DVD creation software to burn it back.

Or you can create an image of the dvd and use an IFO editor and burn it back

Or you can do what I did, get a tv capture card capture to your harddrive and use dvd creation software to burn it back

The third way gives you the most control, because all that dvd-r that you have can only hold 2 hours of high quality video but with the capture way I have managed to fit almost 3 hours onto a single dvd.

Check out posts in the forum to find out what suits you best

Comment

• Tawamiami
      • Jul 2002

HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi. I'm very new to divX, and I was wondering if there is any way to just burn a divX file straight onto a disk to play in a DVD player? If there is, could you please tell me what programs I need to use and how to do it. Right now I am attempting to burn a DivX copy of a lord of the rings screener. Also, if you have to encode it to vcd or something else, can you please tell me what programs to use? Please help! :
      Last edited by Tawamiami; 25 Jul 2002, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...