Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anubis
    • Dec 2001

I agree with you ONEROSE.

The link was pretty old. As for you cplevel42, my comments were only to be taken as humor about the age of the link and not pointed to your post which I think is a good one.

(perhaps I should have been more specific), for that, if I've offended you I am sorry. I'm not one for flamming, but please for future reference before you start finger pointing verify your sources before you start.

Anubis
    Last edited by Anubis; 25 Aug 2002, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• cplevel42
      • Jun 2002

Red?

No red in this ass. If you look at my post, you'll see that all I was doing was telling pogeybait4883 that the 12 hour encoding thing thing could be done faster. I just wanted to reply to that, even if it was a while ago and if even they don't do it like that because they have learned so much by now. 80% of that post was just me describing what I was doing to caputure and convert to mpeg then burn DVD-R without the long wait. Only at the end did I ask a question. No big deal if no one answers it. I will just ask again later. I'm not that stupid, I know if I really want an answer that I should post to the more current postings, but I was being lazy and posted to an old discussion. Sorry for being lazy.
      cplevel42@attbi.com

Comment

Working...