X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omarh
    • Nov 2001

Meritline.com

Anyone buy DVD-R's from them?
    I usually do, but recently these fools double charged my credit card and they won't give me my money back. They seem to have trouble with the english language or something cause their emails contradict one another.
  • vic102482
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Jan 2002

call your credit card company

they will refund the balance

Comment

• omarh
      • Nov 2001

I'm waiting for them to process my request. My credit card company said it could take 30 days to process it.

oh well!!

i'm just disappointed in these guys. I was thinking they were a good source of DVD-R's, and then they go and double charge me like this and don't fix it!!! I mean what is their problem? you'd think they'd have the sense to correct their mistake so that I can order more DVD's in the future.
      The way it is now, I'll never order from them again...

Comment

• vic102482
        Platinum Member
        Platinum Member
        • Jan 2002

There are alot of companies like them

Anybody will take your money, its just up to you to keep watch. You did the smart thing by ordering by credit card, not only will you get your money back, but an investigation will also be put out on that company and if enough people complain, then they will lose whatever carrier(visa, mastercard) that those complaints have been issued to. Its a shame how businesses are treating their customers these days.......

Comment

Working...