Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xDJx KinetiX
    • Aug 2002

Movies too fast after ReMPEG

I just spent 8 hours downsampling a 3 hour long movie with ReMPEG, and the movie runs faster than the audio! I am using the DVD to DVD-R instrustions (written by Taran) to make a copy of my best of friends DVDs, but when I put the downsampled *.m2v file in to DVDit, it runs much too fast. Also, at the last 2 chapters of the re-sampled movie, the quality seems really bad! Everything is really blocky, and it's not like when everything is moving at once in a lowl quality video... it's just EVERYTHING is blurry and blocky!

I also tried doing the first chapter of the Fast and the Furious, and the same thing happens, except this one seems to "pulse". The whole movie runs fast, but it's like *fast* *normal* *fast* *normal* *fast* every 1/2 second or so... Can anybody help? Thanks alot~

BTW, my system config is :

Pentium 4- 2.26ghz
    512mb DDR RAM
    80gb ( 7200rpm) hd
    16x DVD
  • xDJx KinetiX
    • Aug 2002

I just got done trying it with a chapter of another Anime movie that i have, and this one worked fine... i also noticed that this movie has NO macrovision protection... I went and re ripped the fast and the furious intro making sure that the De-macrovision thing was on... and no luck.. same thing... Please help...

Comment

Working...