• justix
    • Nov 2002

DVD copy plus..be aware!!!

HEllo there.....
    weeks ago I got an email concerning a revolutionary program
    to backup dvd in a cd-r..ok that is not new..I was tempted
    to check it out and considering many authoring programs for free
    I checked the website anyway.....http://www.321studios.com/

well....it say DVD copy + version 4.2!!! what version are they fussing about? the package does contain DVDx 2.0!!!! (available for free almost anywhere around) Smartripper and Powercdr...WTF???? basically the interface is a flash file which is a tutorial to how you should use those programs!!! and it install them too...!! (WOW) step one insert dvd..step 2 copy on cd-r step 3 watch movie!!! LOL : P there is no single copy program with such features as 1-2-3 ---> go!!!
    smartripper 2.41 is free is it? so...why on planet hearth a company like this should shout your email box about their dvd copy program which is just a bunch of well-known and most of all FREE programs???
    the charge? oh...just $49.99 what a laod of bo****ks!!!

DVDCopyPlus4.2
    COPY YOUR DVD MOVIES WITH A CD-R BURNER!
    With DVD Copy Plus you can backup Your DVD Movies with the same 74min or 80min CD-R's you've used in the past to create audio CD's. Our software compresses the large DVD files on your standard DVD to VCD, SVCD, and DivX much the same way the popular MP3 format compresses audio.

there is no mentioning about DVDx or smartripper!!!
    be aware if yo uare considering to buy this program!!!!

I did not even install it!!! maybe i'm wrong but.........
  • thedvdguy
    • Nov 2002

I saw this as well. Someone posted this 'great program' on usenet. Wasnt what I was expecting =)

Comment

Working...