Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigsyd1
    • Jan 2002

adding a dolby trailer

ok guys, got this dvd 2 dvdr sorted. the progs i use are dvd2svcd , spruce , ifo edit and finally gear pro to burn all work 100%
    so now i need 2 try somthing new what i want to do is using these progs is have a dolby trailer at the start of the movie then the movie and to auto play.... any ideas
    IT IS BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY
  • intersliced
    • Nov 2002

here's what i did. i'm basically using the same method as you are but i'm using dvd maestro instead of sprueup. in dvd maestro i added a second movie to the project so i have movie 1 and movie 2. movie 1 is my dolby digital trailer. movie 2 is my regular movie. i then assigned movie 1 as first play. i'm sure there are other ways of doing it and it would be about the same in spruceup as it is in dvd maestro. you need to have 2 movies and assign first play to the trailer and 2nd play to your normal movie. making any sense? i'm rather new at this also and i may not have explained this very well.

b.t.w you probably got your vob trailer here but i will post the link here anyway. some very cool dd and thx trailers.

good luck

Comment

• bigsyd1
      • Jan 2002

thanks m8

Comment

• bigsyd1
        • Jan 2002

well i think i have pressed every button in spruce up but cannot seem 2 find a way 2 make film1 first play and film 2 2nd play, i will have a go at getting dvd maestro , but i belive thats hard to locate
        anyway cheers 4 your help

Comment

• bigsyd1
          • Jan 2002

right then got myself dvd maestro ... on a steep learning curve again will have to go and find some guides how to use
          maestro... any ideas cheers

Comment

• maggot
            • Jun 2002

In SPRUCEUP, load your 2 movies.....1 being the Dolby Trailer and the other being the movie.....
            after that CLICK and DRAG the dolby trailer to the 1st black square at the bottom of the screen.....that will make it the 1st play movie.......then drag the 2nd movie into the 2nd square......and so on......or drop the menu you create with spruceup into the 2nd square....
            hope it answered your questions.....

Comment

Working...