DVD-R Burns Won't work in my standalone player??HELP?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazondh
    • Nov 2002

DVD-R Burns Won't work in my standalone player??HELP?

Hey everyone.

I have burned DVD-R movies using smartripper, IFOedit, and Nero. They all work perfectly in my computer dvd drive, but the audio skips in and out every few seconds in my standalone player. Some of the movies work fine in my standalone (PS2), but others (ie memento) the video works fine but the audio skips. The first chapter always works, but the audio skips in every following chapter.

What can I do. I've read everything I can get my hands on and still can't figure it out. Could it be NERO?

Help. Jason
  • DVDIdiot
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Oct 2002

Jasondh

What Nero do you have, is it express or the full version or the OEM. Your computer will play any type of movie files, but your home dvd player might not. home dvdplayer is very picky. You must have AUDIO_TS onto your DVDR for most player to work, but I don't think this is your case.

If you can tell me what title you are having problem with, maybe I can write out a guide on it and see if we get the same problem. I only stop in this Forum once in a while, so if you want to get in touch with me, stop by:

and we can help you further
    DVD Step-by-Step Guides
    http://dvdplanet.fateback.com

Comment

Working...