Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeoTrixy
    • Sep 2002

Menuing Seperate Clips

I have a question regarding a chapter selection for multiple video clips. I have many seperate Mpeg files that i wish to keep seperate and have a menu or chapter selection to choose which video clip i wish to watch. And if possible, I would to have a "play" option that will play all the clips sequentially all the way through. I am using TMPGEnc for encoding of MPEG2 from avi, and am using Intervideo WinProducer3 for authoring. If i need other software, please state what and where i can get a trial version or a "free" version if possible.

If you can help at all, please email me at NeoTrixy@aol.com

Thanks for the help.
    Brian
  • arky_123
    • Jan 2003

There are several DVD authorers which are able to author such projects, but I know of none that are free - I think that is a bit too much to ask!

Arky ;o)

Comment

• nobster
      • Jan 2003

NERO will insert the menus for you when you burn the disk. The new version covers DVDs.

Comment

• upwlogs
        • Apr 2004

Menuing Seperate Clips

I am looking for a similar setting using Nero 6. I have a menu with selections for the 3 video clips. If you select menu option 1 it plays all 3, menu option 2 plays the last 2 clips and option 3 only plays the last clip.

I would like to be returned to the menu at the end of each clip. Is this possible with Nero or some other software?

Comment

• sfheath
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Sep 2003

NeoTrixy, since you have TMPGEnc for encoding why not try TMPGEnc DVD Author for menus and burning?

Upwlogs, I believe MenuEdit is a freeware you can use to modify menus or IFOEdit? I've no experience of either but have seen many mentions. I've not heard of a simple menu creator with the option you describe.
          This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

Working...