X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swanside1
    • Jan 2002

DVD backup complete

Hi guys, how you all doin'

I am now sure that I have too much time on my hands, and I have found a bit of software inwhich you can make a complete backup including all the menu's and titles and extras, the only downside, is, the larger the dvd, the less perfect the picture is, but, looking at the two test films that I have done, I dont mind that, and they seem to be OK.

I will give them a few more tests, and then upload the info to my web site guide, but, I need an address of a free web server to stire the software on, unless you all want to find it from Kazza, the size os 15 megs, and my Blueyonder webspace is nearly full, so, if anybody knows of a server inwhich you can store files for free, please let me know.

Give me another day, and I will have the guide uploaded to my web site, I'll call it "The complete Backup",

Paul.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

If you're referring to DVD95Copy, it really doesn't require any documentation...

If you're referring to a different program, why don't you identify it?

Comment

• swanside1
      • Jan 2002

Re

Sorry, talk about being told off?

Its Pinnacle Instantcopy

Comment

• swanside1
        • Jan 2002

Good

Well guys and girls, it works, I have tried 3 times now, The Matrix, Face Off and Murder By Numbers. All three have the original menu, trailers and bonus materials. You can get it from Kazza just do a search for Instantcopy it is by Pinnicle, or if anybody knows an FTP Mserver, I can upload it to and you can all get it from there.

PAul.

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

This is a COMMERCIAL product and, as such, you are proposing to provide WAREZ - which, as you well know, is not permitted at these forums...

Comment

• swanside1
            • Jan 2002

Re

I was't going to provide it, I just want to back it up somewhere??????????

Comment

• admin
              Administrator
              • Nov 2001

swanside1 : setarip is right. InstantCopy is a commercial software, and I could get into trouble if a site that I link to or a post in this forum refers to pirating this particular software.
              Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• swanside1
                • Jan 2002

Re

hey Admin, no probs,

I couldn't upload anyway, too large for my web space, but, put a link on it instead to there home page.

Works good through.

Comment

• Dude2003
                  • Mar 2003

i used dvd decrypter... and got menus, subtitles and everything
                  If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bull****. I'm not smart, but I like to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.

Comment

• swanside1
                    • Jan 2002

Re Dude2003

On what?

Is it a DVD5, or a DVD9 if so, how do you get all the info from a dvd 9 onto a DVD-r?

Comment

• Dude2003
                      • Mar 2003

swanside???

i dont understand your question.. on what?
                      i burned a dvd (dvd9) ( movie =XXX) (triple x) to a dvdrw using dvd decryter
                      If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bull****. I'm not smart, but I like to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.

Comment

• swanside1
                        • Jan 2002

Re Dude2003

Sorry, its just that I dont understand, how you can get a DVD 9 movie onto a DVD-r including all the extras and menus, usually a DVD9 disc is larger than a DVD-r by quite a bit, so, if there is an easier way to get something from 6+Gb onto a 4.3Gb disc, keeping all the menus, extras and everything else, I would really like to know,

Thanks
                        Paul

Comment

Working...