Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeey
    • Apr 2003

Menu authoring failes or what?!?

I've asked this before, but I ask it again..
    Somebody out there must have had the same problem:

After authoring (with Sonic F DVD Architect) and burning (with Nero) I get a working DVD-R/RW in my computer, but on my stand-alone player the menu selector doesn't appear...

I have tested the DVD's on 2 diffrent stand-alones and they both behaves the same way...

Do somebody know if it is the stand-alones that doesn't rellay support DVD-R/RW's correctly?
    Becaus I have tested with different kind of Authoring software, and I always get nearly the same result.. the menu's never work.. But the DVD-contents will play all fine using numbers..

Thanks for helping..
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Why don't you simply burn one DVD-R with the same information and see if its menu works on your standalone?

(By the way, have you tried pressing the "Menu" button on your player/remote, AFTER the movie has started?)

Comment

• T-Cube
      • Oct 2002

Re: Menu authoring failes or what?!?

Originally posted by mikeey

Becaus I have tested with different kind of Authoring software,
      Have also tried different burning software? Such as Imgtool(reallocation files disabled)...

Try that for a change...
      At every wedding my grandma's were poking me and saying 'You're next'. They stopped doing that when i started doing the same thing on funerals.

Comment

Working...