X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dandino
    • Aug 2003

DVDMaestro & Invalid Frame Rate Error??

Hi all

Just been working with DVDMaestro and have had no problems compiling my project or playing the movie using Real View or the Navigation Simulater, everythings been working fine. But now suddenly when I try to compile my project I get a waning "Invalid Frame Rate!" and the compile terminates.

I just can't understand it, the only thing that I have done since the last time it compiled ok is to add 2 menues menus. I've checked to see if the movie plays in Real View and the Navigation Simulater and it plays just fine no problems at all. It compiles great without any menus, but as soon as I add a menu I get the compile error! I'm really pulling my hair out now!

Any help greatly appreciated
    Dan Hawkes
  • radius
    • Sep 2002

Hi, i just got the same problem
    the fact is maestro don't like multiprocessor.
    don't u have a multiprocessor machine or recent P4 with hyperthreading considered as multiprocessor ?
    if yes the solution is to launch taskmanager (ctrl+alt+suppr or taskmgr.exe)
    in the processus tab go to dvdmaestro.exe right click on it and select the last option, just uncheck a CPU and u can compile without errors
    but u'll have to do the trick each time u launch maestro to compile :/ (or maybe there's a way i don't know ?)

Comment

• dandino
      • Aug 2003

Thanks very much Radius, I'll try that.

Kind regards
      Dan Hawkes

Comment

Working...