Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • louv68
    • Feb 2004

Authoring Multiple Titles to One

Are there any open source programs that will seamlessly and effortlessly combine multiple titles to one? I've tried VOBedit & IFOedit but they required some time to process and they don't always work properly?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Not open source but, "TMPGEnc DVD Author" (DIfferent than "TMPGEnc" and "TMPGEncPlus") can easily accomplish this...

Comment

• louv68
      • Feb 2004

setarip,

Would DVD2One work for this as well and do you happen to know how reliable it is? From previous posts I've read, you seem to highly favor "TMPGEnc DVD Author" I'd like to dig a little deeper into Authoring DVD's. What package of software titles should I invest in? Money definitely is an issue. I'd like to keep my costs down.

Thanks again dude.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

You can get a FULLY functional 14 day free trial version of "TMPGEnc DVD Author" at:

We create the best video software encoder, DVD/Blu-ray/AVCHD authoring software, and MPEG lossless editing software.

"Would DVD2One work for this as well?"

If I remember correctly, DVD2One will NOT provide "seamless combining" of titles - only the ability to use your remote control to go from one title to another...

Comment

• windtrader
          Platinum Member
          Platinum Member
          • Feb 2002

Would DVD2One work for this as well and do you happen to know how reliable it is?
          The current version does allow you the option for seamless or non-seamless joins, plust an extra feature to allow extra navigation options.

Overall, DVD2One is among the most reliable tools in its class out there. It was solid in its first release and I can not recollect ever having it create a problem disc. It's functions are more limited than others such as DVDShrink but I think that is why it is much more stable and reliable.

http://www.dvd2one.com/join.php for detailed explainations

Comment

Working...