Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pho
    • Apr 2004

Multiple CD SVCD -> DVD

I'm brand new at this so forgive me if this has been covered many times...

I have a multiple CD SVCD (4 CD's to be exact) and I wish to burn it to 1 DVD-R instead of the 4 cd's. I've extracted the mpg's out of the images, and run them through SVCD2DVDMPG and now I have 4 sets of .m2v/.mva.

The problem I am having is getting IFOedit to convert all 4 of the "movies" to DVD format; I can only do 1. When using "Author new DVD" I can only select 1 of the sets, and if I try to do them all separatly, they just over-write each other. I see there is an "add title" button, but that is greyed out so I can't use it. I would think that would be for adding multiple titles (like I would like to do) but like I said, I'm new at this.

I would like to keep these as separate titles/movies on the DVD-R because the way they were encoded as SVCDs there is a few seconds overlap at the beginning of each file; so you don't miss anything when switching CD's... or is there an easy way too fix this?

Thanks for the help
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I've extracted the mpg's"

You should be able to load all of these, as is, into "DVDLab" for DIRECT conversion to DVD format...

Comment

Working...