Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • traveler
    • Feb 2002

Copy Home DVD to another DVD

I have made DVDs of some of my vacations using the HP DVD100i burner. I have some one who wants a copy of one of my DVDs. How do I make a copy of the DVD to another DVD and have the copy just like the orginal with the same quality?
    Is there one program that will do this or do I have to use several? All the talk I see on the web is about ripping movies to VCD. I don't want to rip anything, I just want to copy one of the DVDs I made.
    Thanks for any help you might give me.
  • traveler
    • Feb 2002

Found out how

I found out how to do what I want to do by digging deeper into this forum. I can use DVDDecrypter and create an image of the DVD I want to copy. I then use Ulead MovieMaker (it has an image burner) to burn the new DVD. I gave it a try last night and it worked.

Comment

• Nefarion
      • Nov 2001

hmm

will it play on any dvd players? What did you burn it as in ULEAD? I have the same program.... I use nero to burn dvd's though.. Although i havent found a dvd player yet thats plays it...

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Feb 2002

Re: hmm

[i]I use nero to burn dvd's though.. Although i havent found a dvd player yet thats plays it... [/B]
        I think you may find the problem is with Nero and noy your DVD player. I burned 2 DVD movies with Nero, and both play fine on a PC with nothing on a standalone. Did the same burns with Prassi (came with the burner) and they work fine on the 3 standalone players I have tried them on.

Kevin

Comment

• fishfly
          • Jan 2002

Hi
          I want to do the same thing, where can I find DVDDecrypter and Ulead MovieMaker ?

Do you need both programs?

Comment

• Kevin P
            • Feb 2002

This is a good place to start

The latest news, guides and downloads for digital video (DVD, Blu-ray, DivX, Xvid ...), HD, 3D and gaming

Kipper

Comment

Working...