X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nhojnhoj
    • Jan 2004

DVD Lab - demux problem

HI, I would be grateful of some help using DVD Lab

I have two films which I have compressed to 2GB each using DVD Shrink. I now want to burn them to one disk and add a menu.

The first film is split in to 3 VOB`s and the second film is in to 2 VOB`s. This means I have 5 `movies` in my project with title buttons in the menu linked to `movie 1` and `movie 4`.

I have followed the instructions supplied with DVD Lab and everything seems to be as it should be, but now the problem starts!

i press start and then I get a question about what should DVD Lab do with the files. I get 3 options. Option 2 is to use the files as they are. As I know the films will play in their curent format I selected this option but after processing the first VOB I get an error message and the program terminates. It suggests demultiplexing the files or re-encoding them to fix the error.

so i repeat the process and select option 1 which is to `demultiplex` the files. but when i try to do this DVD Lab will only process the first of the VOB`s. If I try to drag and drop VOB`s 2 and 3 I get a message telling me that I must first import VOB XX_01 but I`ve already done that.

Anyone point me in a direction?
    Last edited by nhojnhoj; 7 Sep 2004, 01:58 AM.
  • nhojnhoj
    • Jan 2004

refresh

i reprocessed each title into one VOB and repeated the steps.
    This time I was able to demultiplex the files. I think maybe they hadn`t finished being processed which is why i couldn`t drag and drop the other VOB`s.

but now after processing with DVD Lab I have lost the sound on the first title.
    blimey, its complicated this copying business!!

Comment

Working...