Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • norma_j
    • Jan 2005

Help with home video DVD

I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help. I have Adobe Premier 6.5 and watched all the tutorials here, but I'm new at it and it gets mind boggling. I have been making DVD's with Memories on TV (adding pictures and short video from my Canon Digital Camera). I recently purchased DVD xpress and can now upload my old vcr tapes into the computer and have been saving short clips. In 1978 my son did a cute rock scene (he he) - he was standing in his bedroom with a rock shirt on and ACDC posters in the background. (It is 5 minutes) He just stands in one spot playing his guitar to some rock group (I think it's Metallica). I had the video camera on a tripod. I have saved this clip with Windows Movie Maker as an .avi and I have video clips of rock groups saved as .avi. I would like to superimpose these rock groups in the background while my son is playing. No idea how to do this though. The rock groups have sound which I would need to take out but leave my son's playing. (I need something easy Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  • sikter
    • Jan 2005

It is possible!

Hello!

I am using ADOBE Premier Pro 1,5 (never had a chance to try your version)
    You insert your clips to projects time line one after another. (not one above another)
    Unlink audio and video. You have to do it for every single clip.
    After you’ve done it, do delete audios you don’t need (or just mute them).
    The rest is up to you.
    If you still wonder how is it done just mail me directly:
    gasal @ online . no

Comment

• norma_j
      • Jan 2005

Thanks. I managed to finish my project. I wasn't able to superimpose them just added the clips between. I think I know how to superimpose them now in 6.5, you have to go under transparency, etc.

Comment

Working...