Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SlyDog
    • Mar 2002

2 not 1, m2v files?

I usually import the audio and video file into spruceup. What do I do if there are 2 M2v files??

Thanks in advance.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

If, in fact (since you haven't said how or why you have two video files), the two .m2v files should be joined, you can use TMPGEnc to append one to the other by using its "MPEGTools" "Cut&Merge" function (from the "File" dropdown menu). Set the mode to MPEG2. Simply load the two files in the proper sequence and select a new output name for the joined file. Press the "Run" radio button.

If your needs are otherwise, perhaps you can be more specific.

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• SlyDog
      • Mar 2002

thanks man!

here's what i did. i enabled the max-file size to 9 gigs. that time, it created only 1 m2v file. guess it splits them up if it goes over the size setting.

i am learning new things everyday. your info is good to know, as i will copy it dowb for further reference. so far, i am 3 for 4 on the dvd-r's. my cuurent project has taken me over 5 hours, as i change the bit rate in rempeg. great test for the p4 here - changing bit rates, playing music, and typing on this board at the same time.

so far this board has been a great tool. i appreciate all who have helped. now....lets get ripping!!!

sly

Comment

Working...