Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoMan
    • Jun 2005

Wrong audio on DVD back-up

On some movies I get the wrong audio track. I hear the directors version not the actual movie. I'm sure this is common. Any ideas would be stellar! A newbie at backing up my dvd's. It's hit or miss really
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

using shrink? re-authoring by chance? perhaps you made a mistake in selecting streams? you can use the preview window on the bottom left of your project to be sure you are getting what you want....
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BoMan
      • Jun 2005

Using Shrink and DVD deycryter. Not reauthoring, just using the straight our compression with no changes. I used reauthoring previously and thought that was the problem. I stopped that but the problem is still there. Do you think I need a better buring software? I'm using the free burner in Decrypter?

Comment

• ger@co
        Shrinkslinger, movie only
        • Feb 2004

Can you select a different audio stream with your remote? Decrypter has one of the better burning engines out there, but, good or bad, burning programs will only burn what you give them, and they won't "edit out" audio streams or anything else.

Later.
        ger@co rulez "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). The Silence of the Lambs.

Comment

Working...