X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by blutach
    I've not needed it (all players out here play NTSC), but it is built in to Procoder 2. They say it does a great job.

It does. I don't need to do it either but, I have experimented with both PAL to NTSC and NTSC to PAL. The results were very acceptable.

Comment

• swraman
      • Aug 2005

Anything that is free that will do the conversion?
      DivXtoDVD works great, but it sems like the output files are wierd...

I am using MuxMan .14g...but I am pretty sure it has to be a different problem.
      G4 =

I got a ton of Gmail (2+(and counting)GB Email from Google) invites if anyone wants one. PM or email me if you want one.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

When will that guide be done? I am looking forward to it! Divx to DVD didn't work for me - it made all the files (I selected all as the source files) and then when I went to play the DVD in Nero ShowTime it said "Could Not Play DVD".
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

• swraman
          • Aug 2005

Im pretty bogged down right now with school right now...and Im still experimenting with new programs to find the best one(s)...
          Ill be sure to PM and/or Email it to you if I ever finish...I shuld sometime, Im still trying to find a program to re-encode the video to NTSC...DivXtoDVD gave me problems, but it worksgreat if you want to convert aDVD without the menu's.
          G4 =

I got a ton of Gmail (2+(and counting)GB Email from Google) invites if anyone wants one. PM or email me if you want one.

Comment

Working...