Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Russ33
    • Mar 2002

Pioneer A-04 DVD Burning

I have found out a-bit from my last post- "From Sonic" the A04 is not compatable with ReelDvd "Yet" An update is somewhere in the future. Their Suggestion is to take the diskimage created by ReelDVD and burn it out to the A04 using the bundled software that came with it.

It ships with My DVD and Veritas. I'm not finding any compatable files "including the dish image file.

Has anyone Authored with one program and burned with another? If so How?

Many Thanks, Russ
  • Deepa DVD
    SuperDuperDVD Productions
    • Mar 2002

simple.
    Burn The AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS (MAKE SURE THEY ARE CAPITAL LETTERS) to your HD.THen use Nero,Veritas,etc. to burn the files to the DVD-R as A DVD image.

Comment

• satkid
      • Apr 2002

i have the a04, i am using VOB, free download and then $25 dollar registration and this has no problems with the a04 in both ordinary recording mode or burning an iso made by smartrippa.

It is also as good as clonecd for copying any cd-r/rw.

download it, i have always used nero in the past, but have heard of some problems are present with the dvd burning.
      satkid

Comment

• Ndb
        • Mar 2002

The very latest version of Nero (5.5.8.x) has an actual DVD-Video selection now and writes DVD's like a dream.

I'm using it with Pioneer A04/104 and Matsushita (Panasonic) DF-310 (Vivastar RS-311).

This is a god send as DVDiT 2.5 PE has a nasty habit of misreading the final project to DVD size's

Comment

Working...