Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiderjohn
    • Feb 2006

Dummy needs help!! (please)

hi, need help badly. Just got a computer that burns with sonic installed. It burns my mpeg fine-but when I try to burn the shows I have downloaded (AVI video) it comes up "thumbnail cannot be found error 47010" and won't burn. Is there a simple converter for a dummy like me to convert to mpeg or is there a way around this? I had downloaded the all in one codec-could this be causing the problem? I looked at TMPGEnc but I think it's above and beyond me. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong thread-Rick
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

yes that codec could be a problem, try tmpgenc it really isn't hard at all. we can help you step by step if you try. also you must post the file information to find out what you need on your pc. use virtualdubmod, go to file>file information and post that screenshot:

open the window of vdub. press ALT+print screen. open MSpaint>edit>paste>save as(select PNG).go to imageshack
    http://www.imageshack.us/ browse for this file you just made, then "host" it. copy and paste the link under "hotlink for forums 1" in your post.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...