• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cambion7
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Nov 2005

Editing PGCS and Menus question

The following is a comment log from one of my PgcEdit sessions from the movie Zathura:

set ::menus_comments(1,1,25) {Main Menu}
    set ::menus_comments(1,1,26) {Main Menu Exit Splash}
    set :gcs_comments(1,1) {Movie Title}
    set :gcs_comments(1,2) {Unknown Process}
    set ::menus_comments(2,1,3) {Unknown Process}
    set :gcs_comments(3,1) {Studio Splash}
    set :gcs_comments(5,2) Rating
    set :gcs_comments(5,3) {FBI Warning Screen}
    set :gcs_comments(5,9) {Commentary Disclaimer}
    set :gcs_comments(7,2) Preview
    set :gcs_comments(7,3) Preview
    set :gcs_comments(8,1) Preview

Now I know how to go in with VOB Blanker and blank out the PGCS, but at times something is in the Menus (such as Main Menu Exit Splash). What utility would one use to go in there and see the commands and videos for those? TIA!

Cam
    :Toast:
    Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
    - Confidence
  • Experi-Mentor
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Nov 2004

you can still do it with vob-blanker. when you're in preview screen (your menu), look in the "cell#" pull-down. in some cases there's more than just 1 cell there (many folks fail to look there at first). there you can/will find the other menu parts.
    from there, you can go to the cell list (double click where the menu is stored, "cells list" page will open), & there you can blank/view the menu parts individually (as seperate cells).

hope this is what you were asking about. (i'm still using v-b 2.0.0.2)

Comment

• Cambion7
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Nov 2005

I can't see where there is a cell pull-down list. But I did find by taking the list I provided above, pgcs_comments(3,1) would be VTS03, PGC 1. And menus_comments(1,1,26) would be VTS01, Language Unit 1, PGC#26. It was driving me nuts yesterday. Thanks for the info though!

Cam
      Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
      - Confidence

Comment

• jsoto
        • Jan 2006

Selecting the VTS and unselecting all title PGCs in main dialog, the Tiny preview will display the menu. You can drag the slider and see if the unwanted material is in the menu.

In this situation (the VTS selected, or VIDEO_TS) click on MENU button (the first in the right) and a new dialog will be opened, showing the LUs and the PGCs of the selected LU. From this point, PGC menus blanking, cell list opening. etc is quite similar to Titles domain in main dialog.

jsoto
        Web sites with my tools
        http://www.videohelp.com/~jsoto
        http://jsoto.posunplugged.com/

Comment

Working...